I'm currently running Windows 10 64 bit which I downloaded from Microsoft.com
The BSOD seems to be happening at random times - turning the computer on, opening Chrome, etc.
I'm not sure if this is enough information, but let me know if there's anything else I should include/watch for.
Attached is my zipped dump file
Answer: Recently, more and more people emailed us and said that they were annoyed by the slow down of their PC. Honestly, Getting BSOD multiple times a day, with various error messages problem can be the criminals who slow down your computer.
Recommendation: To scan, diagnose and repair your computer, use the Free Download recommended below. This program is designed to diagnose and repair errors that may be causing your computer to malfunction. SmartPCFixer is a program that is specially designed to clean and remove annoying Getting BSOD multiple times a day, with various error messages errors in PCs. It can detect, remove and block register error, dll error, common Trojan horses with ease. With this software, you can quickly and completely troubleshoot Getting BSOD multiple times a day, with various error messages errors. Follow the steps below and you can clear the Getting BSOD multiple times a day, with various error messages threat from the computer within minutes.
1. Download SmartPCFixer Now. (Free Download Now)
2. Click Quick Scan to Troubleshoot Getting BSOD multiple times a day, with various error messages error at once.
3. Click Fix All to remove all computer error and speed up your PC automatically.
Resolve Getting BSOD multiple times a day, with various error messages Issues By Yourself.
System Restore Tutorial:(Windows 7 or Windows Vista)Most often, once you restore your system to an original version, Getting BSOD multiple times a day, with various error messages error will be removed with ease!
1. Open System Restore by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button. In the search box, type System Restore, and then, in the list of results, click System Restore. Administrator permission required If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
2. Follow the steps in the wizard to choose a restore point and restore your computer.
Related Reference: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/products/features/system-restore
Related: Outlook Express 6 Tech Support,Installshield Visual Studio 2005,Download Mcafee Free,Error In Sql Server 2008: Microsoft Ole Db Provider For Sql Server Error 80004005,Nv4_disp Corrupt File
Read More: ,Sgserv95.exe,Associative Memory,Error Windows Blinds,Cpu On Restart Why Step,Error 1906