In fact, Activex Will Not Install error can be resolved in many different ways. In this blog, I want to provide you two effective solutions.
Solution One: Remove Activex Will Not Install Issues By Yourself.
Solution Two: Repair Activex Will Not Install Issues Automatically.
Solution One: How Can You Fix Activex Will Not Install Issues By Yourself?
To troubleshoot Activex Will Not Install issue immediately, you can use sfc utility to do a full check for your system.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
See more details: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833
Solution Two: Remove Activex Will Not Install Issues Automatically
1. Download and install SmartPCFixer to remove Activex Will Not Install error.
2. Follow the installation instruction and run SmartPCFixer.
3. Use SmartPCFixer to clean your computer registry first. Just as the picture below.
4. Click Start Scan and eliminate Activex Will Not Install error completely.
Is it time for a PC checkup?Computers perform best when they receive regular, professional maintenance. The installation and un-installation of software, hardware, and drivers often leave remnants behind in your registry, resulting in a tangle of unused applications, broken drivers, and incomplete and empty command signals. This mass of confusion slows down your computer and if not addressed promptly can lead to serious problems such as computer freezing, programs not responding, and system crashes. As a known computer booster, SmartPCFixer is obviously the best solution for users to troubleshoot Activex Will Not Install problems. Apart from dealing with Activex Will Not Install errors, this program also possesses amazing function for its customers.
Please Note:The Windows Registry will be scanned and repaired by SmartPCFixer. This program
will remove damaged registry entries and repair the windows registry. The scan and repair process will take approximately 2 minutes.
Related: Suggestions for Repairing Liveupd.exe Error Problem,Need for Fixing Kb831150,How to Repair Vista 0x000000f4 Startup Does Not Work Problems,Fixed: How to Repair Install Dlportio.dll Error,Easiest Way to Solve Dragon Installtion Error Code 1305
Read More: ,Faulting Application Svchost.exesysmain,4208 (0x1070),Run Dll As An,Comcast Connection Speed,Error_ec_subscription_cannot_activate