To effectively repair this issue, follow the steps below:
1. Click the below button to download SmartPCFixer.
2. Launch the application, you will see the below interface.
3. Click [Quick Scan] to run a whole scan for your computer.
4. Click [Fix All] to get rid of 0x80070002 iis problem.
Common Cause of 0x80070002 backup
- Sometimes, when you would like to update your windows system, some vital dll files or registries files may be missing or corrupted.
- Install or uninstall programs in a bad way and infected with Virus or Trojan.
- PC drivers are out-of-date or installed wrongly.
Use Windows Update Troubleshooter to solve error code 0x80070002 windows 8 issue.
Please click the links to download Windows Update Troubleshooter:
Is it time for a PC checkup?PC runs best when they receive regular, professional maintenance. The installation and un-installation of software, hardware, and drivers often leave remnants behind in your registry, resulting in a tangle of unused applications, broken drivers, and incomplete and empty command signals. This mass of confusion slows down your computer and if not addressed promptly can lead to terrible problems such as computer freezing, programs not responding, and system crashes. As a known PC optimizer, SmartPCFixer is definitely a good choice for people to get rid of microsoft security client error code 0x80070002 issues. Besides of dealing with error code 0x80070002 iis errors, this utility also has amazing function for its customers.
Please Note:The Windows Registry will be scanned and repaired by SmartPCFixer. This tool
will remove damaged registry entries and repair the windows registry. The scan and repair process will take approximately 2 minutes.
Related: Error 910,Windows System File Check,Error 1039,File Connected To The Parent File… Solve,Wstart.dll
Read More: ,Problem with phone activation,BSOD only when play Dota 2, error 0x0000009c caused by hal.dll,BSOD Constantly after installing windows 10,New Hp Laptop Someone have a look?,You need some updates