I've tried the troubleshooter without any result. I'm pretty tech savvy and fix computers for a living but this is about to drive me nuts. I've fixed every kind of update issue in other versions of Windows but I cannot use normal troubleshooting in Win10 like renaming software distribution, etc because to do so I have to get into safe mode and safe mode doesn't work either. Anyone have any suggestions?
Recommended Solution: Nowadays, it is much easier for people to come across Major Windows Update Problems issues. If you choose to ignore this error and continue to use your computer, you may find that your PC runs slower and slower. The truth is fixing Major Windows Update Problems error is not that complicated.
Recommendation: To scan, diagnose and repair your computer, use the Free Download recommended below. This application is used to diagnose and repair errors that may be causing your computer to malfunction. SmartPCFixer is one of the powerful registry cleaner tools which can help to detect and delete various kinds of threat from your computer. It can detect, remove and block register error, dll error, common Trojan horses with ease. With this software, you can quickly and completely troubleshoot Major Windows Update Problems errors. Follow the steps below and you can clear the Major Windows Update Problems threat from the computer within minutes.
1. Download SmartPCFixer Now. (Free Download Now)
2. Click Quick Scan to Solve Major Windows Update Problems problems instantly.
3. Click Fix All to remove all computer error and speed up your PC automatically.
Solve Major Windows Update Problems Problems On Your Own.In fact, Major Windows Update Problems not found error can be resolved by performing a system restore.
1. Open System Restore by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button. In the search box, type System Restore, and then, in the list of results, click System Restore. Administrator permission required If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
2. Click "Next", and follow the instruction to restore your PC.
Related: microsoft Error 80004005,Windows Update Error 0x80004005 For KB3087040,Windows 10 Upgrade Failed With Error Code 80004005,windows 10 Update Failed 80004005,windows 10 Update Error 80004005
Read More: ,Activation doesn't work when upgraded from windows 7 sp1 retail 10162,Win 10 / How will new Service Packs and Major Updates be Delivered?,System service exception,BSOD 5-10 mins in game Fallout 4,windows 10 updates dd 10/11/2015 - kb3103688 flash player